1. Have an Office Manager or other member of your staff print copies of the NVM Survey out.
2. While waiting for their exam, have your staff give a copy to your patient to fill out.
3. Collect the filled surveys at the end of the day and score them.
1. Add up every score. If the score is 15 or more, then that person has screened positive for BVD.
2. If they have one or more symptoms with a score of 5 or greater, they could have another abnormality happening, and the result warrants further screening.
3. If they do not score 15 overall or 5 in any listed symptom, then they do not likely have BVD.