Are you looking for a way to differentiate your private practice from all others?
Watch this video to learn how this training has assisted our graduates in building their practice.
Dr. Erin Sonneberg | I See Vision Care
Dr. Monika Spokas | Clarendon Vision Development Center
Dr. Judy Quach | Nielson Eye Care
Dr. Jeffrey S. Kenyon | Blackstone Valley Eye Care
Dr. Cheryl Berger Israeloff | Neuro Visual Center of New York
Dr. Andrew Taylor | NeuroVisual Medicine Institute Testimonial
Dr. Tracy MacIntyre | Blink Eye Care
Dr. Julie Lam | Eye Care North
Dr. Albert Pang | Trinity Eye Care
Dr. Brittany Nannini | Battle Born Eye Care
Dr. Neshia Rudd | Today’s Vision
- Learn about NeuroVisual Medicine, and how you can function as a subspecialist by using prismatic lenses to treat headache, dizziness, anxiety, motion sickness, nausea, neck pain, ADHD, learning / reading challenges, gait imbalance and light sensitivity.
- You will experience the joy and satisfaction of being a healer, by markedly reducing or eliminating severe debilitating and painful symptoms.
- You will expand your pool of potential patients, as at least 10% of the general population will require your services.
- You will receive referrals from your medical colleagues, including Ophthalmologists.
- This financially viable practice model is based upon seeing only 8-10 patients per day.
If you are interested in becoming a trained NeuroVisual Specialist, please click here