1. Have an Office Manager or other member of your staff print copies of the NVM Survey out.
2. While waiting for their exam, have your staff give a copy to your patient to fill out.
3. Collect the filled surveys at the end of the day and score them.
1. Tally up the 25 questions on the front and multiply them by their corresponding score – Occasionally = 1, Frequently = 2, and Always = 3.
2. If the score is 15 or more, then that person has screened positive for BVD.
3. If they do not score 15 overall or 5 in any listed symptom, then they do not likely have BVD.